Summary of luggage storage availability and coin lockers in Nagoya Station
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Here are some places to store your luggage near Nagoya Station! We will update and post the locations of ecbo cloak participating stores and coin lockers as needed. When you are sightseeing, working, or shopping in the Nagoya Station area, have you ever thought, "It would be easier if I could leave my luggage somewhere? Leave your bags, suitcases, baby strollers, bicycles, etc. with us and enjoy your stay light! Utilizing empty store space, ecbo cloak allows you to easily leave your luggage at the same rate as a coin locker, with a smartphone reservation. Even if coin lockers are full at large events, you can quickly find a nearby place to leave your belongings.
Service What is ecbo cloak?
A service that allows you to easily leave your luggage by making a reservation on your mobile phone. You can search for nearby stores and facilities such as train stations, post offices, cafes, etc., where luggage can be stored, and leave your luggage securely. Large items that do not fit in coin-operated lockers (baby strollers, sports equipment, musical instruments, etc.) can also be left with us.
Recommended luggage storage places around Nagoya Station
- Partner with more than 1,000 locations nationwide
- This service is available nationwide, mainly in urban areas, from Hokkaido in the north to Okinawa in the south!
- Good location / Many stores with good conditions
- We also partner with a number of stores in easily accessible train stations and stores open 24 hours a day, etc.
- Luggage of any size is acceptable
- Any size luggage that one person can carry, such as musical instruments, strollers, bicycles, etc.
- Peace of mind compensation in case of emergency
- We offer a full warranty in case of damage to luggage, theft, etc.
HOW TO USE
- Make a reservation from your mobile phone by specifying the store and date and time Specify the shop, date and time and make a reservation in advance
- Take a picture of your luggage at the store I had my luggage photographed at the store and check-in was complete.
- Comfortable for a day with nothing in hand!
- Bag size
- Luggage with a maximum dimension of less than 45 cm (backpacks, handbags, hand luggage, etc.)
- Suit case size
- Luggage with a maximum dimension of 45 cm or larger (suitcases, musical instruments, baby strollers, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check In
What should I do when I arrive at the shop?
Price Plan and Luggage Size
What is the storage price for “ecbo cloak” in Nagoya Station?
Security and Insurance
Is my luggage safe?
Are there items that cannot be stored?
How to Check Out
How do I check out my luggage?
Where is my luggage being stored?
Are there any shops around Nagoya Station that store strollers, large sports equipment, instruments, etc.?
Recommended storage locations in Nagoya Station
Where can I store luggage in Nagoya Station?
Differences Between “ecbo cloak” and Coin Lockers
What is different compared to lockers in Nagoya Station?
Advance Reservation Period
How many days in advance can I make a reservation in shops in Nagoya Station?
「Do you have a service website or help in English?」